Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale!

2 posters

Go down

Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale! Empty Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale!

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 am

Yeah yeah, I know this ain't ebay! However i'm about to put this deal on card on Ebay next sunday, and I reckon its such a good buy i'd offer it to my friends first. I'm selling my
EVGA GTX 260 and throwing in 5 free games to sweeten the deal. The card I only used for 1 year and i'm ONLY selling it due to my recent upgrade. It comes complete in the box with all cables/connectors etc. Even the original static bag Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale! Icon_biggrin ! When I buy things I just take out the bits I need, all the rest goes back into its original box and put into storage.

I'm throwing in 5 games - Far Cry 2, FEAR 2 Project Origin, Ghost Recon 2 Advanced Warfighter, Wolfenstein and Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway. All these come with their discs/manuals and activation codes except Far Cry 2. Which only comes with the disc and code coz it came free with the card originally.

I'm selling all of it for $180. If nobody here wants it, its off to ebay on Sunday.

Sorry for the sale thing Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale! Icon_rolleyes , i'm no salesman! Just wanted to offer it here before going to the general public.

Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale! Congo_wideweb__430x285
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale! Empty Re: Cheap Graphix card and games 4 sale!

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 am

Good on ya m8, im glad u decided to sell it for $180, just to give u all the heads up Drugsy looked on Ebay to check out the going price for this card and it ranged from $180 USED TO $300 NEW.

So if any of u want buy this then the price is bloody great given he has thrown in those games with it.
[DnD]Shooter26
[DnD]Shooter26
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down