Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously )

3 posters

Go down

NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously  ) Empty NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously )

Post by MuSSa Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Guy those of you with Nvidi Video cards need to read this and then check out the link.

FROM THE Games On Net Forums:

http://games.on.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174735

Good luck and be careful with video card driver updates.

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously  ) Empty Re: NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously )

Post by rabbitau1 Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Thanks Mussa.

usually only update drivers when I have problems. NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously  ) Icon_biggrin

rabbitau1
Associate Member
Associate Member

Back to top Go down

NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously  ) Empty Re: NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously )

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Same. Thanks Mussa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud_Garde Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:57 am

I just updated my drivers with the help of the CHI boys. Have nah no issues so far.
Mud_Garde
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:44 pm

it was not the chi boys that did it 4 you i have not been chi 4 some time now. NVIDIA CARD USERS BEWARE OF LATEST DRIVER!!!! ( Seriously  ) Icon_evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:47 pm

the way around that mussa is to d/load riva tuner and let it control your fan speed. i have that driver and it works well but there is a new beta driver out now and it seems to be ok thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Cool... I am sure Nvidia was quick smart in releasing a FIX for this Smile

Good stuff Smile

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud_Garde Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 am

Sorry stormy Smile
Mud_Garde
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down