Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fighting Championship

Go down

Ultimate Fighting Championship Empty Ultimate Fighting Championship

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 am

not sure if you guys are in to it.. but i love it haha! actualy in the stages of working out/ training so hopefully i can join up one day.
heres my favourite fighter. fedor emelianenko his a russian beast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDw3tUuoLpM

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fighting Championship Empty Re: Ultimate Fighting Championship

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am

I'm afraid I much prefer watching traditional martial arts fighting. I'm a bit biassed coz that's what I did for five years growing up. Started with Karate, then Ar-JuKen(Phillipino) followed by a combination freestyle of zen do kai and tae kwon do. I just hate all the wrestling rubbish that most UFC matches devolve into.

Wouldn't like to be on the end of it, just don't think its very impressive.

[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 am

hehe nice, i did abit of karate when i first started out then moved on to tae kwon do, judo then started boxing in year 8 been training on and off over the years ever since. very impresive performance. but to actualy get the chance to do pull of one of those back flip kicks and all the fancy stuff in a real fight situation is very unlikely best form of fighting is just keeping it simple with alot of varied combos and fighting smart making your enemy underestimate you so when he gets the balls to try one of those kicks step to the side and lay a smooth left cross followed by a mean combo. hehe
you still train drugsy? ill post up some sparring vids when i get around to it

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm

I agree with all of your statements there about 'fancy' fighting. I was meaning I prefer to watch that stuff other than UFC. I love watching their techniques etc. Street fighting is more like what UFC reminds me of. They make the perfect brawlers. Ultimate Fighting Championship Icon_twisted

With regards to training anymore, the answer is a big no. I win my battles these days by agreeing to disagree, and walking away. Less painful. Ultimate Fighting Championship Fresse Ultimate Fighting Championship Icon_cool My laziness now limits me to cardio training on a bike and medium weights to stay reasonably strong. Ultimate Fighting Championship Icon_rolleyes
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:25 pm

[DND]Bad_Drugs wrote:I agree with all of your statements there about 'fancy' fighting. I was meaning I prefer to watch that stuff other than UFC. I love watching their techniques etc. Street fighting is more like what UFC reminds me of. They make the perfect brawlers. Ultimate Fighting Championship Icon_twisted

With regards to training anymore, the answer is a big no. I win my battles these days by agreeing to disagree, and walking away. Less painful. Ultimate Fighting Championship Fresse Ultimate Fighting Championship Icon_cool My laziness now limits me to cardio training on a bike and medium weights to stay reasonably strong. Ultimate Fighting Championship Icon_rolleyes

hehe thats sweet, yeah i love fighting, but never go out to look for them. i hate guys that just go out to get them selfs in trouble. i never fight on the street unless its a situation that i have to. better to be the mature person and walk away from stupid altercations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down