Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1, how the hell did I miss this?? LOVE ITTT!!

Go down

F1, how the hell did I miss this?? LOVE ITTT!! Empty F1, how the hell did I miss this?? LOVE ITTT!!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:42 am

Hey all,

Wow I must live under a rock. Fozzieeee has informed me as of today that you guys are into F1. I love it!! I have to admit the last action I had on this forum was when COD BO was going strong, before all the hackers decided to takeover the game....

From what I see you guys do a championship! Is this correct?

What version of F1 do you use? I only have F1 2010 and 2011. They are freaking sweet I must add!

If season championship has already started is there any chance of joining still? Would love to compete!! Would probably suck, but man I love it!!

Back to top Go down

F1, how the hell did I miss this?? LOVE ITTT!! Empty Re: F1, how the hell did I miss this?? LOVE ITTT!!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Hellom

We are running a leauge in the game Rfactor with several mods. More info under Petrol Heads in the main section of the webpage.

There have been a little talk about running some race in F1 2011 but I dont more the that.

If you are interested in league racing you can talk to Shooter Smile

Back to top Go down

F1, how the hell did I miss this?? LOVE ITTT!! Empty Re: F1, how the hell did I miss this?? LOVE ITTT!!

Post by [DnD]cropper Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:26 am

Yes TB, we do have a few die hard racers with our own little weekly run around in F1 cars but some of the guys also race in other leagues as well against more opposition. drop into our new Team speak and catch up with Toey, English, Anders or Shooter and they can give you the low down. Stormer and myself also may be of some assistance. Details for our TS are linked from the old one as well as on our forums.
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 am

Hey guys,

I am now all set up and good to go! Thank you to all the poeple who have spent tireless hours helping me with all the issues in setting the game up correctly with all the mods.

Can't wait to start the MASSIVE learning curve of car set-ups etc, and then to race in my first race of the championship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:06 am

lol! no problem mate now you just need a wheel to drive in a strait line lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:21 am

haha yeah I definately do need a wheel, I am all over the place!! Hopefully can get one before christmas!! Would be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down