Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoTory... World Story - Now open for the testing.

+2
[DnD]cropper
English
6 posters

Go down

WoTory... World Story - Now open for the testing. Empty WoTory... World Story - Now open for the testing.

Post by English Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Ok, those who have talked to me about it, and among them... those who cared to listen, know that I have been working on and off on a new Global Social Networking website called WoTory.

WoTory (World Story) www.wotory.com is basically a realisation of an idea I once had to get everyone to write together and create the worlds first Book, written by all who cared to contribute to it.

But, as with all ideas, it grew into something that had a much larger scale, and has become an attempt at a new social networking site.

So, after much work, the site is ready for its testing.... and here is where you guys come in yay!!! Very Happy

Just, whenever you are ready, need people to open the site, register, and once on, use it.
Use it as much you would any other social networking site, with videos, chat, music, sharing etc... But making note of things that don’t work, produce incorrect results, or just plain suck... and let me know all...

What makes WoTory different is mainly 1 thing...

Every month, members will submit chapters to the world story.
Every month admins and subscription users will judge on these submissions.
and every month one will be chosen and placed as the next chapter for the World Story, eventually creating a very long story/book written by, well, anyone and everyone.

This process is yet to be implemented as I am currently working on the voting system, as well as the submission and layout of it all, and regular members won’t be able to submit chapters so don’t worry about that at the moment and just use it normally.

You will also notice there are WoTory genres, sci-fi, horror, romance etc, in case people want to create the worlds longest romance story for example, and again these are not working yet for the same reasons above.

But anyway please come, use, and chat, enjoy, and let me know what you like and dislike and anything else you can think of.

And remember to tell your friends, colleagues, better halves etc... If you want to of course lol!
English
English
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

http://www.anthonyspicer.com

Back to top Go down

WoTory... World Story - Now open for the testing. Empty Re: WoTory... World Story - Now open for the testing.

Post by [DnD]cropper Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Count me in for testing not that I'm ultra fond of face space or titter things. Glad to see if we can make a contribution to your new world order....I mean empire. Hope it goes well for you mate.
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

WoTory... World Story - Now open for the testing. Empty Re: WoTory... World Story - Now open for the testing.

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:39 am

I love the idea of the ongoing story!! I think it could be a real goer. Social networking sites are not my happy face however. I will definitely have a look though. Cool
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 am

Idem.... Smile

will check it out Jack Wink

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Hey m8,

I say a big NO to this as i have already registered twice and now u say i have to do it again, OMG M8 get your pooh together and get this wonderful idea up and running. Leave the wanker tanking alone for awhile, hehehehe!

No seriously m8 u can count on me for any help, even having to keep registereing if i have too.
[DnD]Shooter26
[DnD]Shooter26
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonito Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm a good exagerator, i'll be in on this Razz
Jonito
Jonito
[DND] Officer First class
[DND] Officer First class

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down