Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Latest Mix

Go down

My Latest Mix Empty My Latest Mix

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Don't know who likes this style of music here (Electro) but this is my latest production soon to be condensed down to a 39 minute Megamix for release on CD in February!! cheers

Enjoy friends, What a Face

http://www.mixcloud.com/brianpetts5/pioneers-of-the-lost-art-extended-version/

I'll be uploading it onto my Youtube channel sometime in the next week if you wanna hijack it!! What a Face cheers drunken

[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

My Latest Mix Empty Re: My Latest Mix

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 pm

This is my special edited version of the original extended "raw live" mix. My 1st use of audio editing s/ware ever and has just earnt me a couple of gigs over February and a regular spot at one of the biggest dance clubs in Brisbane, once a month over the next year as a special guest DJ!!! Giddy Up!!! \o/

Hope some of you like it. This one is Electro but I am no 1 horse town. I regularly play Electro, Techno, Hip Hop and h/core techno sets at parties all over Brisbane now.

Keeping it real on vinyl and focusing on truly putting on a show with trick mixing live everywhere I play. If you don't know what trick mixing is, just ask and I'll be happy to explain.
No pathetic sitting behind laptops pushing buttons here. True turntablism, scratching, phasing etc keeping alive true DJ mixing shows throughout south east QLD!! What a Face

http://www.mixcloud.com/brianpetts5/pioneers-of-the-lost-art-dope-on-plastic-the-vinyl-solution-final-edit/
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down