Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thousands Of Uplay Accounts Hacked!!

4 posters

Go down

Thousands Of Uplay Accounts Hacked!! Empty Thousands Of Uplay Accounts Hacked!!

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 am

Here is an article I came across today after Bear, Shooter and myself have had our Uplay accounts hacked and all games removed!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"Quite a lot of Uplay users have begun complaining that their accounts have been hacked by nefarious individuals and that their email addresses have been changed to ones pointing to a Russian website. Ubisoft is aware of this wave of hacks and has advised users to link their Facebook accounts to their Uplay ones for added security.

Uplay is used by Ubisoft to allow customers access to its games, including Far Cry 3 or Assassin's Creed 3 on the PC.

Sadly, the service isn't without fault, as Ubisoft was forced several times to take it down in order to make some immediate changes.

Now, it seems that a group of Russian hackers have started targeting the online service, as a lot of people have begun to complain about their accounts being breached.

Ubisoft is aware of the issue and has advised users on its Ubisoft Support Facebook page to link their Facebook accounts to Uplay for added security.

The customer support and security teams are currently working to giving the accounts back to their rightful owners, but no other details are known."

I have been screwed around ALL week by these fools and I pray this doesn't happen to any more of us. Here is my latest reply to them that I sent today after I abused the absolute @#$% out of them on the phone this morning. :face

"I am now locked out of the support ticket with all the details of what I have provided you, so I can't even respond to the ongoing problem. I have a Uplay a/c now under the name of bizz131170 (formerly Bad_Drugs) that you reset for me, However I am STILL waiting for you to put Far Cry 3 Digital Deluxe back onto my a/c. I mailed another response to you yesterday on the support ticket chain (which I am now locked out of) asking for a reply or to replace my Far Cry 3 game very soon or I will; seek legal action. You chose to ignore this and did not reply.

I called your support number again today and was given the usual run around, and the woman I spoke to had the gall to ask me to ring back tonight in UK office hours to speak to somebody in customer support!! Enough is enough, you were warned but chose to ignore this matter for a further 24 hours. I gave the woman on the line my phone number which is **** and told her to get your people to ring me as I will not spend ANYMORE money on phone calls that get ignored. If I have NOT been contacted by phone and this matter resolved in this 24 hours, I have no more options but to hand this matter over to the Australian Federal Police. I have already spoken to the legal Ombudsman here in Brisbane today and I am now acting under his instruction to refer the matter to the AFP if this matter is not resolved before close of business today. He now has all the details and digital images of ALL correspondents from me to you AND your cryptic replies which have run me round in circles all week still to no avail. Even though I have provided you with EVERY digital image and information you requested from me regarding proof of purchase of the game Far Cry3 Digital Deluxe. I do not know what else I am supposed to do. I asked for a reply to my email yesterday and I was ignored AGAIN!!

I expect this matter to be rectified before close of business today. If this does not happen and I am not contacted, the matter will be in the hands of the Ombudsman and the Australian Federal Police on Monday 14th January 2013."

Lets see if that makes them wiggle!! Twisted Evil

[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Thousands Of Uplay Accounts Hacked!! Empty Re: Thousands Of Uplay Accounts Hacked!!

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 am

This was their reply today!!! Evil or Very Mad

"We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED."

Now you can truly see how useless this mob is!! I have replied to this ticket once again with all of the digital images of my Far Cry 3 Activation code and Invoice proof of purchase, which is still all attached to this ongoing ticket!! They have had all this information since Tuesday, now its Saturday and they send me a ridiculous reply today somehow ignoring ALL of my replies over the last 2 days and declaring the matter as SOLVED!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

They reset my Uplay account but did not give me back ANY of my games. Especially Far Cry 3 even after giving them all the images and proof they requested!!! Then they declare the matter as SOLVED!!!!!

Pray you don't get your Uplay account hacked coz this mob are tyrants to deal with!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Thousands Of Uplay Accounts Hacked!! Empty Re: Thousands Of Uplay Accounts Hacked!!

Post by [DnD]cropper Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 am

That is truly depressing. Ive held off going near far cry until i hear further. Such a shame as it's a great game. Just run by morons at support level. Thanks for the heads of Drugzy.
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:08 am

Hey Drugzy,

I have just sent a Email to them in support of your ticket, using your ticket No., time will tell if it carries any weight.

I told them that i now very pissed off as this is the third member of DnD to have their accounts hacked by these Russkie pricks, and that the threat off passing all the info onto the Federal Police still stands, along with all yours and Bears info, that if u dont have your games reinstated in 72 hours this will be the next step we will take.

I also added a little bit of personnal info on u, i told them to start doing a bit of soul seraching as gaming is your only form of entertainment as u have a terrible disability which prevents u going else where for your entertainment. That Far Cry 3 is the 1st game in 2 plus years that u have got any sort of enjoyment from, so please do the correct thing and get this problem sorted. You managed to get my games and also bears games back up and running, so there should be no problems getting your games back.

PLEASE HELP MY MATE AND BROTHER!
[DnD]Shooter26
[DnD]Shooter26
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Thanks for the support Shooter. You know how much this matter has upset me but I finally have some good news!!!

I got my account back today with Far Cry 3!!!! cheers

I can't describe the joy I felt at FINALLY getting this matter resolved after one of the worst weeks i've had in years!!! Wrestling with the cryptic Ubisoft support people who simply WILL NOT talk to you on the phone, so emails and emails too and fro every day...Just Horrible!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:02 am

WOW.... and glad it was resolved DrUgZy.

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down