Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DICE Fail Again!!!

2 posters

Go down

DICE Fail Again!!! Empty DICE Fail Again!!!

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Once again DICE have created an awesome FPS only to be completely f@#$ed up by an overpowered sniper class!!
When will these fu@#wits learn that once people pick up on the fact, the game dissolves into a campfest full of f^%$wit coward sniper wankers!!! Oh well, I guess thats why they do it, to keep all the little kiddies happy with a team full of snipers using a class that should be limited to 1-2 maximum on any one team!! ANY f@#$wit can hide in a bush and pick people off in BF3 AND MOH!!!

If they want realism in these games (I thought that was the point!!) why don't you have to earn a sniper class and limit the number of them on one team!!?? It's easily twice as powerful as any other class in the game. All the perks that come with it are also the most powerful in the game!! I've never heard of any military force going into battle with a 12 man platoon that contains 8-10 snipers!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL!!! They will never learn!!!

Also DICE have no idea what hardcore is. They never have! The amount of times in this game, you find yourself pouring rounds into people and they turn around and go POP!!! It's as childish as Counter Strike!! The pistols are more powerful than the 12 guage shotgun!! In fact the shotty in the SP is lethal up close (the way it should be!!) but in the MP, you need to put 4 rounds, point blank to hope to kill them!! E.g. I shot a guy point blank, in the face with the shotty. He shrugged it off like a mozzie and killed me with one 9mm pistol round!!! LOL Evil or Very Mad

All DICE need to do is tweak a couple of things and this game will kick ass. However, until that happens, its just another repeat of Battlefield. Snipers dominate the game and bullets don't kill coz their brand of h/core is actually s/core like all the other crap they've put out!! Sleep
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

DICE Fail Again!!! Empty Re: DICE Fail Again!!!

Post by Pengz Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm

if you talking about the new medal of honor Dice didnt have anything to do with it besides the engine. it was all danger close.
Pengz
Pengz
[DND] Officer First class
[DND] Officer First class

Back to top Go down