Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Of Honor Fixes

2 posters

Go down

Medal Of Honor Fixes Empty Medal Of Honor Fixes

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 am

Anyone who is using AMD/ATI gpus and are having heaps of crashes, blackscreen etc.

Just go to this page http://www.unigamesity.com/how-to-fix-medal-of-honor-warfighter-crashes-freezes-and-black-screen/
and follow the 2-step instructions :-

1. Dload and install the driver.
2. Manually update Pbuster.

After doing both these things, mine is now running perfectly!! cheers What a Face Twisted Evil
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor Fixes Empty Re: Medal Of Honor Fixes

Post by MuSSa Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 pm

so what is the first impressions ?? Smile

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:28 am

Light years ahead of the last MOH!! I started playing it expecting it to be sort of ok. My first impressions when I saw the whole Battlelog thing again was "oh no, they've done it again!"
However i'm happy to say I was wrong. The more I play it the more I seem to enjoy it. The maps are extremely well designed. Their size seems to sit happily between COD maps and BF maps. A nice middle of the road.

The buddy system they've designed for multi works really well. They have about 6 or 7 different game modes!! Now that is what FPS games have needed for over 2 years!! NEW and semi-new game modes. This games has introduced a lot of cool stuff. I think it's better than any of the recent CODs. The buddy-spawn/resupply system makes life around the spawn, so much easier.

I feel that Treyarch COD people will have to pull something out of the bag this year coz MOH is a really good game. It has some crashing/blackscreen bugs but I posted before this how to fix that for AMD/ATI cards. I don't know about Nvidia yet..

No doubt the traditional first week emergency patch will be released soon LOL!! cheers bounce

P.S. Me and Shooter bought ours at https://cdkeys.com.au/
We got our keys 3 days before release and were able to preload it. They are selling it for about $45 AUS limited edition now!!
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 am

Here's another page with some more fixes :-

http://crashwiki.com/medal-of-honor-warfighter-solutions-for-freezing-black-screens-disconnections-promo-code-3d-vision-controller-issues/
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 am

At the moment thousands of players including myself, are being plagued by crashes, freezes and black screens.
It's your typical 1st week blues of a new FPS!! It's a shame too coz its a great game. I've tried fixes and got it going last night but it seems to have screwed up overnight??! Not working and crashing again.. Rolling Eyes

Maybe hold off on buying the game until the patch to fix this comes out.. Rolling Eyes
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:19 am

cool tnx Drugzy.....

might get the game and have a looksie Smile

M
MuSSa
MuSSa