Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Irish Humour!!

Go down

Great Irish Humour!! Empty Great Irish Humour!!

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 am

Years before the 2nd Link was built, Malaysia and Singapore planned to construct a tunnel under the sea (like the Kowloon-Hong Kong Tunnel) to ease the traffic at the old Causeway, so Tenders were called from all qualified overseas companies.

The Irish Brothers. company Molloy Construction was the lowest bidder. At the interview before award, it was asked, "How do you propose to build the Tunnel at this price".

The elder Molly brother replied, "Our company is only my brother and me; he will start digging from the Singapore side, and I will start digging from the Johore side. We meet in the middle to form the Tunnel."

Question was posed to the Irish, "What happens if you both miss each other in the middle?"

Answer from Irish, "What's the problem? You'll get 2 tunnels for the price of one!"

The Irish have solved their own fuel problems. They imported 50million tonnes of sand from the Arabs and they're going to drill for their own oil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Paddy says to Mick - I'm ready for a holiday, only this year I'm going to do it a bit different. 3 years ago I went to Spain and Mary got pregnant. 2 years ago I went to Italy and Mary got pregnant. Last year I went to Majorca and Mary got pregnant.
Mick asks - So what are you going to do this year?.
Paddy replies - I'm gunna take her with me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Paddy goes to America for the 1st time, walking up 5th Avenue . He sees a building on fire and rushes over to see people stuck at the 4th floor windows. He shouts up , - I'm Paddy John Dara O'Neill, an Irish rugby player, jump and I'll catch ya.- A girl jumps out and Paddy catches her, a guy jumps and Paddy gets him too. Then a black guy jumps and Paddy lets him hit the concrete, then shouts up. Come on now folks, there's no point throwing down the burnt ones!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on a Friday this year".... Mick says "Let's hope it's not the 13th."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Paddy & Mick find three hand grenades, so they take them to a police station. Mick: "What if one explodes before we get there?" Paddy: "We'll lie and say we only found two."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Paddy's in the bathroom and Murphy shouts to him. "Did you find the shampoo?" Paddy says, "yes but it's for dry hair and I've just wet mine."

What a Face What a Face
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down