Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some help for a friend's The Voice Audition ( Australia ) pls.. :)

3 posters

Go down

Some help for a friend's The Voice Audition ( Australia ) pls.. :) Empty Some help for a friend's The Voice Audition ( Australia ) pls.. :)

Post by MuSSa Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Hello Punters,

I have a work friend ( yes she's married, no we don't!!!... and different company than mine.. tsk tsk to u all!! lol ) who is auditioning for the Aussie version of The voice .. it's a singing tv show ( I seen an episode or 2 of the yank version.. )

anyway she is a great girl with a pretty damn good voice but she has asked if I can help with some hits on her You tube channel so she has a better chance of getting an audition... ( I dunno but after watching her sing for the first time this arvo..I knew she sang but not expected it to be this good seriously.. she won't have a problem getting in for the show.) and getting on the TV Show.

OK enough yabbering... she singing an Adele song ... Smile

Thanks For having a look guys.. and helping Amber out a little.

Cheers

MuSSa
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Some help for a friend's The Voice Audition ( Australia ) pls.. :) Empty Re: Some help for a friend's The Voice Audition ( Australia ) pls.. :)

Post by [DnD]cropper Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Now there is some talent! She doesn't need synthesized voice overs or heaps of backing to make her a star. Amber's got something a lot of wanna be's and even factory produced starlets don't have.....a VOICE. Simply awesome.
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Some help for a friend's The Voice Audition ( Australia ) pls.. :) Empty Re: Some help for a friend's The Voice Audition ( Australia ) pls.. :)

Post by MuSSa Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 am

Agre 110% Crops yeah she doing good... look forward to seeing her at the audition.. and also to see her sing some other stuff too Smile

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:21 am

A truly beautiful voice.. cheers cheers
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am

good stuff mussa she has defiantly got the right stuff for the job. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down