Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player Empty Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:01 pm

I know this will ruffle a few feathers in this nest of ours but i thought it would be good for a laugh so if you get offended by this post have a cup of cement.

Average Battlefield player:

Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player Bf3player

Average Call of Duty player:

Photobucket

Back to top Go down

Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player Empty Re: Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Well, well well,........ I think that the Blackops player resembles a few well known DnD members. I am sure I seen that face in the forum post "Reveal Yourself"

Post note: (Long Live BF3, .......Bring on the sniper kit) lol!

Back to top Go down

Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player Empty Re: Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:48 am

There is a very wise saying about people who feel the need to boost themselves up by tearing others around them down. However that kind of wisdom would be only wasted, as it often falls on deaf ears. Rolling Eyes
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggels Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:16 pm

i actually take offence to this as i play both cod and bf.
first off like baddrugs always says stop comparing the two game as they are completly diffrent to each other.

no i find it u have to diss cod and its player because your completly useless at it and always have the excuse "thirsty lag".

anyone can go into bfbc2 and pick up a sniper rifle and call them self pros for using it.
if you wanna be a sniper and camp in a thirsty bush on the other side of the map and not be a team player thats fine, but dont diss other people for playing diffrentley.

honestly this is a cheap shot to everyone who plays call of duty assuming that this is the average player.
Triggels
Triggels
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:58 pm

MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]cropper Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Please remember to wear your thick skins in this column guys. General taunts, rants, knifings, sledging etc are all fine here, just leave the personal ones at the door when you check in. Original post seemed funny on both sides to me, Battlefield players dig holes in the ground and Cod players don't touch the ground.
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Lol as cropper stated there is DEFINETTLY two way's you could look at this...essentially the battlefield players are "campers" digging a hole and staying there.

The average COD player is a mad man running around pulling the trigger... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:45 pm

A big (OMG) as i said in the original post and i quote "if you get offended by this post have a cup of cement" obviously this fell on deaf ears !!! This was posted purely for a laugh and not directed at any one at all.
As for the childish outburst from you triggels my little cupcake i to play both cod and bbc2 however crap i may be at the game! But remember this my little princes a sniper! and i am not saying that i am just a sniper because my stats tell me otherwise. A sniper spots the enemy for the assault men on the front line so i guess that makes them a team player. Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 am

Best thing about this thread is that it has people posting and reading the forums again. Well done Stormer. affraid cheers
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

Well after reading some of the reply's its a wonder people post anything at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:06 am

Seriously, some of you have no sense of humour......... A definition of a joke or laugh can be found in the Oxford English dictionary, for those who don’t get it. By the way, don’t take yourself too seriously because I don’t take you seriously and learn to have a laugh. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggels Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm

in real life i could consider a sniper a team player, but wat your stats say or not doesnt fase me, i assumed in bf it was the front line that spotted the targets for the snipers in the bush halfway across the map.

im sorry stormer i am alot younger then u and i do love cupcakes and i do still love to roleplay with my litte niece, but i took this i guess u could say as an insult to the average cod player and posting "having a cup of cement" wtf would that have done? now if u planned on drinking the cement after i told u to have one?

so im younger yeah, do i get older guys humor? some of the time? but with the young generation this to me wasent humor.

fox i know how to have a laugh and i like to think i have a pretty good sense of humor.. i mean read what im posting haha i find it funny dont you?
fox maybe you and stormer should both learn the term fun since you both play bfbc2 i can imagine u dont get much of it in that, but then again i dont know what you do offline
Triggels
Triggels
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 pm

scratch Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggels Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 pm

bit of a head scrather i admit
Triggels
Triggels
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Guys... very important to always remember this......

Average Battlefield player vs. average Call of Duty player Z

A game is a Game Very Happy... is a GAME Smile

Peace... albino and remember none of this will matter in 100 yrs .. lol

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 am

lol well put muz. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:22 am

Agreed Very Happy
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:13 pm

bring it on! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

lets keep the rivalry Smile

ps, been having a ball playing the beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 am

a few more to brighten up your day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Well i guess it's better than no beta at all!!! clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 pm

And by the way it's good to see some people can still see the funny side well done skinner. cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:43 am

preach brother, amen. Quote of the day "You're the faggot"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:46 am

Battlefield 3 Beta : In Real Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 pm

MW3 Quick scoping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next