Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Cats Attack !! ( the official Funnehy forum post )

2 posters

Go down

When Cats Attack !!  ( the official Funnehy forum post ) Empty When Cats Attack !! ( the official Funnehy forum post )

Post by MuSSa Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 am

OK so cats and generally animals doing stupid or funny things are good for a laugh.. in my case cats just make me laugh even more so here's a really stupid or brave cat attacking a rotty...

[youtube][/youtube]

LOL brave crazy cat ... how about a cat attacking a babysitter.. WTF??

[youtube][/youtube]

Riiiight sifn kick the little furry bastard out of the window... LOL

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

When Cats Attack !!  ( the official Funnehy forum post ) Empty Re: When Cats Attack !! ( the official Funnehy forum post )

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 pm

1) That cat is either really stupid or brave and i can't seem to tell if the dog was scared or just wanted to be let loose to rip it's head off!

2) My cat has done something like that to me once...no where near as extreme or long but it did attempt to climb up me aka crawl up my leg which fking hurts btw!

either way great vids M!

Back to top Go down

When Cats Attack !!  ( the official Funnehy forum post ) Empty Re: When Cats Attack !! ( the official Funnehy forum post )

Post by MuSSa Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:36 am

Yeah I know Silent.. lol WTF?? I thin it( the rotty ) was kind of .. WHOAH... what the hell is this thing???...
I was thinking why those guys were kicking it away.. I would have beenn yeah!!! go cat!!! and LOL .. I think the dog might have retaliated if it got it's bearings... maybe but that cat had some serious furry balls .. in a crowd as well...

LOL the babysitter one made me laugh she had no idea how to deal with the cat... maybe she should not have blown bong smoke in it's face earlier... ( bit we didn't see ) so the cat went feral on her.. LOL

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 am

I love the way the owner had to console the poor frightened rotty!!! What a Face

People don't own cats, they just let us think that... Shocked

This is still my fave cat clip!!! cheers

I WOULDN'T DO NOTHING ELSE.. Twisted Evil
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 pm

In the second one the second/grey cat like steps in and is all like "right -o thats enough"

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:53 pm

LOL Drugzy... nice clip I like it heheh Smile)

and yeah lol /... oohh poor rotty there there... lol the cat was up for more!! lol

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:04 pm

lol psycho cat v rotty

cat vs wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down