Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My own little world (on the serious side)

4 posters

Go down

My own little world (on the serious side) Empty My own little world (on the serious side)

Post by [DnD]cropper Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:40 am

In TS the other night the comment was made "it is not all about you cropper" and even though it was a little tongue in cheek, there was a fair bit of truth in it. When I get focused on something or just fed up with the world, I definitely just withdraw into myself and don't even realise it. My comments and language become self centred and unless I step back and take in the big picture, i just don't see it. This song is only just out but is right on the money. You might not be able to help every poor and needy soul that comes along but you can make a difference, especially when you shift the focus from self centred to other centred. Sorry for the sermon but when you get a revelation, you want to share it right....or is that just me. scratch

[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

My own little world (on the serious side) Empty Re: My own little world (on the serious side)

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey m8,

Who ever made that comment, im sure it was said in the kindest way, the only problem with u m8 is u take on too much, peoples problems, server problems, ts problems etc.

No my dear friend it is about time you started delegating problems to the other admins to sort out, me included, and start enjoy playing again. This thing with letting under 18's join worried me a little because my first thought was here we go again, crop will be spending all his playing time sorting problems out with the younger members again.

You are 1 in a million my friend but u need to give yourself time to enjoy this thing we have here.

Hope u dont take what i have said the wrong way mate, u are like a brother to me and i hate seeing u spend all your time trying to sort everything out for us other big kids, love ya bro!
[DnD]Shooter26
[DnD]Shooter26
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

My own little world (on the serious side) Empty Re: My own little world (on the serious side)

Post by [DnD]cropper Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 pm

yes Shooter, the comment wasn't taken the wrong way, it was all in fun but it still made me think a little. All good, just thinking about the bigger picture for a change. Also thanks for your words, means a lot.
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 am

I agree with Shooter 100%, you have been the glue that binds us all Cropper, through many little dust-ups. There's also a very good reason why this is so, mate. Your faith and your character has given us the perfect guy for handling a lot of the back-end stuff here at DnD. I can only imagine the ill-feelings that would be stirred up, if we had a bloke doing the work you do (unseen to many, uncared about by many), that we felt we couldn't trust. Rolling Eyes

That being said, you know there are a couple of us that are more than happy to help out whenever necessary. You give, far more than you take. Thats why we're lucky to have you here mate. What a Face
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud_Garde Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:03 am

throw something at me. im easy and i like to organise.

Pfff crop, that music was half decent. But you're the man in the action mate. You organise everything and everybody - server funds, scrims, people, everything ...forums... list goes on mate. The champion of DnD... I worship your virtual (hopefully dead) online (no teabagging though).

muddles xoxo
Mud_Garde
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 am

Cropper that sounds like something i would say just to ruffle your feathers
to hopefully get a kill while you are of guard lol.
But seriously that is not you my friend. so if by chance that comment was made by me i assure you there was nothing in it.

just remember in the end it doesn't relay matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]cropper Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:29 am

No Stormer, you didn't say it and I didn't mean this thread to go this way. Another good friend was just having a friendly jibe at me as we all do in here amongst mates and I didn't take offence. It just made me think about something I was already thinking about and I wanted to share it, especially since this song only came out last week. If had a gripe I'd probably talk on TS directly or post a pm not on a public forum like this. Still, I'm heartened by the kind words but please, please, don't stop dishing up the general sledging otherwise I'll really think something is wrong! Oh and by the way....Happy Friggin' New Year! drunken jocolor
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down