Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaspers music

Go down

Jaspers music Empty Jaspers music

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:30 pm

good song by a legendary band

another good song by my fave band

when i first heard this song i didnt likle it but its kinda good i guess...maybe a bit hardcore for me

one of my faves, sorta more mellow

Back to top Go down

Jaspers music Empty Re: Jaspers music

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Granted that these videos are terrible, listen to MY music =) good stuff Jaspers music Icon_biggrin

ENJOY! Jaspers music Icon_biggrin

Jaspers music Lol Jaspers music Lol Jaspers music Lol Jaspers music Lol Jaspers music LolJaspers music Lol Jaspers music Lol Jaspers music Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 am

Good shit Jasper!! You would love a lot of the music in my vinyl collection. I started out as a hip hop dj in the mid 80s and then began performing at raves and night clubs throughout brisbane and the gold coast from the early to mid 90s playing techno and hardcore trance.

Me and six of my best friends formed a dj crew called the Armaggeddon Crew and hosted our own Armaggeddon dance parties at many underground venues. I have an extensive collection of dance, techno and hip hop on vinyl. Still have turntables, mixer etc, set up in my lounge. I will do a live mix and post it up here soon for anyone who's interested to hear, where my drug fuelled roots came from. Hehe!! Jaspers music Icon_twisted

Jaspers music Congo_wideweb__430x285
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Hey drugsy! THAT IS SOO COOL! I have been listning to my dance/trance/techno for about 5 or 6 years, and its sooo wierd because everyone just thinks its not music its just noise...and its, simply put, not! it has bass (lots of bass Razz) melody, harmony etc

if you put a live mix up i will most DEFINATLY listen to it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down