Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking True Story!!

Go down

Shocking True Story!! Empty Shocking True Story!!

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:47 am

Well guys, last night I watched one of the most shocking documentaries about America's worst serial killer. "The Poughkeepsie Tapes" is a documentary about the Water Street Butcher, from the town of Poughkeepsie. They found in his house over 2400 hours of video footage he had taped of himself, kidnapping, torturing and killing his victims over a period of years! This documentary is completely factual but I must warn timid viewers, that it does show footage extracts taken from the raw footage on the tapes. This true story is both incredible and disturbing as the end contains some unexpected twists that I won't give up here. You just have to see it, IF YOU DARE!! The Poughkeepsie Tapes (2006) Shocked

You have been warned! affraid
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Shocking True Story!! Empty Re: Shocking True Story!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 pm

:O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 pm

crazy man, watched some thirsty shit on CI channel that stuff is wack.

you seen the interviews with the "ice man" hit man for hire who spoke on tape to a psychologist, man his child hood sucked, not so much killing of people that i disliked as the torturing of animals as a child, he taped two cats tails together then thre them over a washing line and they fought to death thirsty that.

some people should be shot before they reach 18.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down