Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.)

2 posters

Go down

Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.) Empty Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.)

Post by Mud_Garde Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:44 am

I couldn't get it to show up as a vid like youtube, so you'll hve to follow the link.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1937302
Mud_Garde
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.) Empty Re: Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.)

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:22 pm

WoW, thats awesome!! Back in the day, they would've banned something that shot projectiles like that. I remember I in the 70's I had a Battlestar Galactica Viper that shot projectiles, then I got a Cylon raider a few mths later and the projectiles would only click out 1 cm then stop in the barrel, (no more projectile) coz of danger to eyesight complaints!! Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.) Suspect Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.) Icon_cry

LAME! Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.) Icon_twisted Lego Lee Enfield (It actually works with mechanisms etc.) Icon_rolleyes
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down