Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :)

3 posters

Go down

This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :) Empty This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :)

Post by MuSSa Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:43 am

Sorry to all the NON-Tech ppls Smile

Showed it to my wife who was like...... o_O scratch scratch Rolling Eyes Suspect Suspect Sleep Sleep heheh hence the "sorry"

Last edited by MuSSa on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :) Empty Re: This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :)

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 pm

That is absolute GOLD Mussa!! This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :) Lol The guy with the complaint sounds Sth African too, which I feel adds to the humour, coz those guys are experts at talking down to anyone who is not white, Sth African!!!! This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :) Icon_albino
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :) Empty Re: This at times is so close to the real thing I LOLLLed :)

Post by [DnD]cropper Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 pm

I get you brother! Oh I get you all too well. I can only imagine the twacks you come across Mussa. Seriously funny....because it's all too real!
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down