Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK... what would you call a movie with the following actors in it??

3 posters

Go down

OK...  what would you call a movie with the following actors in it?? Empty OK... what would you call a movie with the following actors in it??

Post by MuSSa Sat May 29, 2010 3:30 pm

How's this for a movie cast:

Silvester Stallone
Jet Li
Jason Stratham
Mickey rouke
Dolf Lundgren
Steve Austin
Arnie Terminator ( I think as well )

The Expendables !!!!

WOW looks like full stop action!!!

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

OK...  what would you call a movie with the following actors in it?? Empty Re: OK... what would you call a movie with the following actors in it??

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sat May 29, 2010 4:05 pm

OK, this has to be blokes movie heaven!!! OK...  what would you call a movie with the following actors in it?? Icon_cheers

Other names for it could be - The Intellectual Geniuses or The Brains Trust!!! OK...  what would you call a movie with the following actors in it?? Fresse OK...  what would you call a movie with the following actors in it?? Icon_geek
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

OK...  what would you call a movie with the following actors in it?? Empty Re: OK... what would you call a movie with the following actors in it??

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 3:09 pm

LAME?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 6:49 pm

nah mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 7:37 pm

okay then if not lame...then a movie with a HEAP of actors who still TRY and be the awesomest awesomes to ever awesome (sylvester stylone Razz I really dont like his actying...only did good in rocky rocky 2) Razz so what ever you call that? some might say AMAZING but not my taste thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 pm

you change the title to pure awesome... the adds coulda been so much cheaper just a black screen saying movie title then the actors... sold out Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]cropper Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm

I'm drooling. This is like Drugsy said, blokes heaven. I could sit back in the lazy boy and watch this a few dozen times I reakon. Old formula been done to death but hey! It works!
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down