Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive Heard A Few Ppl Havent Heard Of This Game!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Ive Heard A Few Ppl Havent Heard Of This Game!!!!!! Empty Ive Heard A Few Ppl Havent Heard Of This Game!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Freelancer one of the best game ive ever played with a nonstop story tbh i dont think you can win this game...
Freelancer was released in 1999 by (dun dun dum) Microsoft Game Studios probly the best game they released.
Although this game is old it still beats most games in Graphics being released today.

Freelancer is an epic space adventure that combines a deep storyline; the action of 3-D space-combat; the exploration of a dynamic, living universe; and trading in a rich galactic economy where the player's decisions drive the action.
Open-ended universe - Gamers can select to play random missions or follow the storyline. The universe is open for exploration, and the game advances based on decisions players make.

Dynamic reputation - The players' reputations constantly evolve as they choose their missions, make allies or enemies and succeed or fail.

Distinctive styles of play - Players can choose to act like bounty hunters, traders, pirates or explorers for different gameplay experiences.

Trading - Commodity trading turns the gears of the universe. Mining planets churn out valuable minerals while agriculture planets cultivate grain. Players must find the best trade routes in order to profit.
Compelling storyline - More than two hours of in-game cinematics plunge players into the mysteries of a vast planetary system. Character interaction will emotionally involve players in an intriguing and compelling storyline, giving them a sense of purpose.

Vibrant, rich universe - Political intrigue permeates almost every aspect of the game. Players' decisions affect the dynamic relationships of other characters, and ultimately alter the gameplay experience.

"Simple" combat interface - The intricacies of space combat can be mastered via a simple and intuitive mouse-driven interface.

Multiplayer - Players may set up their own persistent world servers or play with gamers across the globe through Zone.com.

This Game has Mods like cod5 has nazi zombies, so if your a startrek fan or like the asgard from Stargate there are plenty of mods out there that will provide the experiance.

I Will Now Present Some Videos

Back to top Go down

Ive Heard A Few Ppl Havent Heard Of This Game!!!!!! Empty Re: Ive Heard A Few Ppl Havent Heard Of This Game!!!!!!

Post by [DnD] C0M8AT STEVE Wed May 19, 2010 2:45 am

I loved this game!!! Best space game I have ever played. If you ever feel like starting it up & going through it on co-op, let me know.
[DnD] C0M8AT STEVE
[DnD] C0M8AT STEVE
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Ive Heard A Few Ppl Havent Heard Of This Game!!!!!! Empty Re: Ive Heard A Few Ppl Havent Heard Of This Game!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 am

i would take you up on that offer right now but i lost my copie ill have to grab another

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]cropper Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 am

Looks interesting. I'll give it some thought and see I can't find time to give it a whirl
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 Wed May 19, 2010 9:58 am

Hey Trigs,

Thks heaps m8 for posting up this game for all to look at, but alas m8 im not into this space stuff, so ill be giving it a miss & Bad_ Drugs said last night its not for him either.

Anyway thks buddy, im sure it will interest some of the guys, well done!
[DnD]Shooter26
[DnD]Shooter26
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pengz Thu May 20, 2010 5:25 pm

I love my space sims, but seems like they are dead in the water..

Last good one i played was Descent: Freespace.

Freelancer was good when it came out. but lost its appeal quickly for me.

Starlancer is still a good play, and freespace you can get from GOG.com pretty cheap too Smile
Pengz
Pengz
[DND] Officer First class
[DND] Officer First class

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down