Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you been?

2 posters

Go down

Where you been? Empty Where you been?

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 am

Hey Mussa, where are you mate? You must be busy with work and missus. Hope all is well. Looking forward to a game with you soon.
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Where you been? Empty Re: Where you been?

Post by MuSSa Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 am

Hey Bad....

Yes mate.. work / Missus / life / tiredness / windows 7 upgrade ( need to do a clean install... ZOMG!!! I tried the lazy one first... no good ... then I tried the clean install leaving the old files as "windows old" in the hard drive... still SHIIIITE!!!.... so tonight I will ZERO my HD and install a clean unadulterated, pristine, virginal copy of Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate and be DONE!! )

OK so for a bit of news Missus went today to surgeon and got checked out and given all clear.. so should be on more next week or this week end Smile still helping out a lot at home with cooking cleaning driving kids here there anywhere they both sporty so they have training etcc a couple of times a week.. lol normally wife does a lot of the driving but due to the drugs and her condition currently she is unable to hence dad-taxi lol.

OK so tonight it's FPS night and that's that !!!

See you online around 9-9:30 for some fun in the sun Smile

Cheers and sorry for absence last week or so... just TOO MUCH ON!!! Sad

MuSSa
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum