Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My joke for today!

3 posters

Go down

My joke for today! Empty My joke for today!

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:17 am

One fine day at sunrise primary school, Miss Prim watched the children scuttle back into class after little lunch. When they settled she said "Children, I have a box of presents here for you, but you have to do something for me to get one. Who wants to go first??" Betty screamed me, me and miss prim asked "what did you do at lunch break? She said "I played cars in the sand pit." Miss Prim said "if you can spell Pit you can have a present. She did, and she got one. Next Miss Prim said "What about you Tommy?" He replied, "I played cars with Betty." Miss Prim said, "If you can spell cars, you can have a present." He did, and he too got a present.
Then Miss Prim said "What about you Mustapha Achmel Mohommad? What did you do at little lunch?" He replied, "I wanted to play cars with Betty and Tommy but they said, get lost you black,smelly, raghead, terrorist!"
"Good grief!" said Miss Prim. "That sounds like blatant intolerable racism! If you can spell blatant intolerable racism, you can have a present." My joke for today! Fresse
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

My joke for today! Empty Re: My joke for today!

Post by Mud_Garde Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:22 pm

hahaha LOL the next little jihad if they treat him like that. My joke for today! Icon_razz
Mud_Garde
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]cropper Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 am

me likes My joke for today! Icon_twisted
[DnD]cropper
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Mud_Garde wrote:hahaha LOL the next little jihad if they treat him like that. My joke for today! Icon_razz

Ji Had is the act of blowing themself up, it says in the kuran (islamic bible) that if you blow yourself up and kill Jewish people you are peforming a sacred and honored act and you will be put in heaven for it. if you blow up a friendly islamic beliver AND some jewish people you will still go to heaven because jews died in the process. but if you just blow up and kill friendly you will be sent to hell regardless if you injured jews.

I think what you ment was

"
Mud_Garde wrote:hahaha LOL the next little religious extreamest if they treat him like that. My joke for today! Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down