Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers )

5 posters

Go down

The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Empty The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers )

Post by MuSSa Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 pm

OK.. now I am officially excited about this 10 part miniseries from the team of Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks.. producers of Band of Brothers and my fav Yankee channel HBO.
We all know what an epic miniseries that was and so judging from these trailers I can only expect the same or better Smile

ENJOY ..... and keep an eye out for this series if you like your war movies / miniseries ..

MuSSa
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Empty Re: The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers )

Post by Mud_Garde Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Yeah, I'll already had a post for this, but no matter...I missed the 2nd trailer you posted. I am waiting in anticipation for this miniseries!
Mud_Garde
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Empty Re: The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers )

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 pm

What??!!! A person puts up a post that was already up?? In OFAW that qualifies you for a series of smartass comments and ridicule by the e-penis committee!!! The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Icon_evil The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Icon_evil The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Icon_evil

Here we do things differently. THANK GOD!! The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Icon_cool The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Icon_cool

Good reminder of a great show to come. The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Fresse CAn't wait. The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Icon_cheers

The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Congo_wideweb__430x285
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Dang missed ur post Mudstah... soz bro Sad
Only saw this today and got so excited a little bit of wee came out... LOL

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Yeah mussa, ya stuffed m8, 30 lashes cross the little fella with a wet bus ticket for u m8 The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Lol
[DnD]Shooter26
[DnD]Shooter26
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OH MY GOSH OUCH MUTHA F**KER!!! DAMN!!!!

Will this be free to air or will you have to have "Cable" (aka foxtell/what ever)

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 am

LOL Shooter.. I can accept the lashes with the wet bus ticket.. but in all honesty I think you gonna need a telephone book.. lol Smile there has never been anything "little" associated with that part of my anatomy Razz
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud_Garde Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 am

Duke's of Hazard is in my head right now with the phonebook lol.
Mud_Garde
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 am

Jasper wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Will this be free to air or will you have to have "Cable" (aka foxtell/what ever)

I saw an ad on channel seven for this just the other day, so 7HD will be the place to see it The Pacific..... ( From makers of Band of Brothers ) Icon_rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 pm

awesome skin... I also saw an ad on the Digital channel.. must have been same one... regardless I think this will be worth the download... after they screen and from the official web site of course!!!!! lol!

Admin
nOOb

http://vapid.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down