World Of Tanks, Clan Wars

Go down

World Of Tanks, Clan Wars

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Hey Guys,

On Sat. 25 Jun 2011, we had our 1st Clan War, it turned out to be an embarrassment to both English Jack & I, we could only field a team of 5 against 15, we had 6 but voodoo got locked out as he was not ready, but thanks anyway bro. We lost 15-0 which was expected we were swamped as soon as we started.

Although i sent a message to most of our registered players, some i didnt send to as knew there is not any real interest in playing, i know it was short notice but for the last couple of weeks people have been pushing English Jack & myself into getting things started, so we did. We didnt receive apart from Cropper, any response to my message, so now im starting to think there realy no interest in playing anything for our bunch of misfits, i find it really sad, some people knew we had a game organized and were all very positive about it but still didnt front.

Anyway i would like to thank firstly Cropper for trying to be part of it, he had to take his boys to football but took his lap top with him, but time got away from us and could not play, thks heaps mate. I would like to thank the guys who did make an effort, 1 member in particular stayed to early hours of the morning to play, thanks Lt_Franklin from the UK, there was English Jack & Jose from China, Bear, voodoo & Myself thank u all for a great effort.

Now as most of u know i dont throw the towel in when things dont go my way, i will kepp on trying, so guys we are going to make Sat mornings our Clan Wars play time we will be playing between 9 am and 11 am Eastern Aust time, we are still happy to change that to make everyone happy but we need to know what day time etc suits everyone, but we must take into account 1. we are playing on USA servers so we have play their times and 2. we must take into account we have people from all over the world playing.

So could u all please post up 1. if your still interested in playing and 2. what Day/Time suits u! Sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

Re: World Of Tanks, Clan Wars

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Hey shoot very sorry mate i recieved the message on the friday as i was going to bed i had to wake up at 7:30 for work and didn't get back home till 10:30pm...i now quit the job due to reasons i'll explain on team speak i also had my army assessment day today or yesterday (tuesday) so i had been studying for it hence the lack of team speak activity...i should be alot more active from now on however so i'm still in for giving this a shot Wink

Saturday's 9am should be fine for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 pm

So sorry old chap even if i had of known about the small numbers i could have done nothing for the game is no longer installed on my pc as i lost interest the day after i installed it as you are well aware. AS for the rest of you miserable misfits i think 100 lashes with a wet bus ticket is reasonable. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 am

I had no idea it was on. Sad I will happily play in the matches, no good in mornings for me. Sorry guys Sad
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonito on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Sorry shooter, i'm at that point of my roster cycle where i have pretty much a month of weekend rosters coming around, and i wasnt on for those couple of days and didnt get the message Sad

i am interested, for sure, but my computers performance is shocking at the moment, i'll be ordering a new rig on the 14th, but suffice it to say, i cant play any fps, real time action games like tanks atm Sad, just lags, jerks, and goes stupid, tried driver updates, the works, its not my net connection, so i really just dont know whats happening.

thats why i've been a little absent lately.

i'll keep you updated
Jonito
[DND] Officer First class
[DND] Officer First class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:52 am

I think I know what your problem is Jonny. All that crap you talk into your mic has backed back up into your tower and is running free and unleashed!!! pirat
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mud_Garde on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 am

BAHAHAHAHAHA ^^^
Mud_Garde
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

View user profile