Will the forum return soon.. ?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This guy is DRUNK!!! wow

2 posters

Go down

This guy is DRUNK!!! wow  Empty This guy is DRUNK!!! wow

Post by MuSSa Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 am

and this the one PengZ showed us the other night... both classics ... just LOL:

MuSSa

PS: don't EVER get this drunk... seriously!!!
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

This guy is DRUNK!!! wow  Empty Re: This guy is DRUNK!!! wow

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 am

lol i think i have been there once or twice. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by [DND]Bad_Drugs Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 pm

In my very checkered history, I can honestly say that no amount of grog has ever done that to me!! It actually baffles me how people can actually get into that state just from the booze. I had to take massive amounts of benzos and grog to get close to that.

He obviously isn't used to drinking!! People like that should not touch a drop, weak as piss loser!! Evil or Very Mad
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DND]Bad_Drugs
[DnD] Veteran
[DnD] Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:54 pm

LOL at both Replies.....

I have to partially agree with Drugzy on the regard that in my 1yr + of Club bouncing I never saw anyone THAT bad..close yes but never like that ..
that is as close to a walking nightmare as I can imagine!!! the brain has lost all control of the body and only firing weird underwater instructions everything is topsy turvy when you look around but you fight like a demon to just keep everything steady and logical within this mortal realm.... LOL

Seriously these two poor losers I bet mixed up some bad stuff they should not have mixed... it truly is sad to see men or anyone for that matter drink / drug themselves to that level of stupor... like what ever made them think yeah I'm ok... I'm Ok.. I can do this even if my legs feel like my arms and my eyes are in my elbows.... Oh shit!!!

Messed up Sad
but secretly funny Smile the first couple of times...

M
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:28 pm

HAHA greats replies to this...

Worst i had was when i was on end of school celebrations (aka schoolies) i couldn't remember a THING on one night...once it hit 9pm i woke up somehow back in my appartment and i have no idea how i made it back lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:50 pm

heeh that sparks another bad memory of mine ... woke up in a house on a lounge... the only thing I could see was the video recorder light on the floor blinking and I remember going Holyfknshit what where am I?? I looked outside and saw my car in the driveway... checked my pockets and my keys were in there so I heifted out of this house ( it was in Duffy a suburb in ACT .. .cause I saw the sign when I drove out of the suburb ) when I got in the car the time was 3:47 AM...yes pants on but WTF seriously never been there before had absolutely no recollection of driving there or how the hell I got there.. or what my car was doing in the driveway I know I got smashed and the friends I was with were all going WTF?? what happened to you that night they said I just dissappered on them.. LOL
to this day no one I had met or was freinds with lived in Duffy or had any friends there which might begin to explain WTF I was doing waking up in a strange house... I cannot explain the feeling of relief when I saw my car in the driveway and found the keys in my pocket..and I have never been able to find the house again as I was smashed when I drove out of the place...

LOL
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

hahaha the whole time i was reading that was just making me laugh! That's a real wonder as to how the hell you ended up in a randoms house...i mean for all you know she could have been some nice looking lass you walked out on Wink

Or a nice lad...whichever you prefer haha

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 pm

yeah oft thought about that... and cannot remember for the life of me what who where or why....

I just got up and got the f... out!!!!

LOL
MuSSa
MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down