World of Tanks Online tank game

Go down

World of Tanks Online tank game

Post by MuSSa on Sun May 01, 2011 7:28 am

Greets all.

some of our members have been playing this online Tank game, if you want ot find out more about it it can be found here: http://www.worldoftanks.com/about.html

the client is around 1.7 GB to download ( HERE is the official download link, there is also a TORRENT file somewhere if you prefer ) and I believe it is free to play with some GOLD membership add ons to get your cash if you so desire...

You will need to register your account to play / log into the game.. do this : REGISTRATION FOR NEW WoT ACCOUNT

Also for you browsing perusal... Razz here is the WIKI: http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Main_Page
Looks like a fun game to play .. will be giving it a go very soon as well... Smile

Cheers

M

MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: World of Tanks Online tank game

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 on Sun May 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Hey Mussa,

Great to see u will be joining us in this game, ill tell u right now u wont be sorry, the guys that are playing it now are having a ball.

Now for your info and anybody else that may wish to get this game, i have set up a DnD Clan for this game hoping to get enough players to join in the tourneys, we will need 15 players all up, we currently have 7 registered with the clan.

Now anybody that wants to register with the clan it is very easy to join, all u need to do is gon to the website, look down the left side of the page until u see Clans, click on that then u will come to the Clan listing up the top u will see Drunk and Deadly highlighted click on that then apply to join. I willl get a message telling me there applications i will accept u!

I and a couple of other guys have kept a couple of low end tanks so we can show any new players the ropes, im only too happy to help out so dont be affraid to ask me for help, happy tanking guys!

[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 5:24 pm

hey guys ill have to join up, it would be great to join clan and play with people who have a clue. currently working my way back up the tree, god i miss my t29. i am not paying for the game atm so its a slow grind!

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]cropper on Mon May 02, 2011 5:49 am

It has been great fun for me but is now getting quite tough. The tactics are ramping up and good comms are essential in the higher levels. You can still get on and just shoot other tanks with no clue but the game really opens up with a bit of study on the forums. Best of all, it can be played free but ranking up is helped by a few dollars. It would be great if we can get enough regulars to create a company so we can scrim against other clans. Need about 15 for that with the correct tank levels but at the moment we are limited to 3 in a platoon. We can all get together if we go on a practice server which means that nothing counts towards ranking up, much the same as our Unranked Black Ops server.
Still lots of fun and you don't see any bunny hopping tanks...yet! cheers
[DnD]cropper
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MuSSa on Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

LOL don't worry Russians working on TANK-HOP hax... just wait and pay in rubles and vodka all good!! Dasvidaniah

HEHEH

OK Well I have game.. installed have log in etc etc... so I will jump in / on soon and do as Shooter is telling me and join up in the clan.
15 you say?? well.. I am sure that slowly slowly or if we get half way and find another semi-complete bunch of misfits we can certainly do this.

I will need to find the time I will be working all this week-end ( more funfun server virtual- transfers from physical to virtual... oh the FKN Joy of ICT work aft hrs and on week ends yay for me Smile ) so it's out for now and am traveling for work this week.. again FFsake Sad
\End Rant

right so I am kinda busy but very keen to give this game a go... and if it is worth paying the $$ I might be able to do that as well to get the most out of it.. good to see Nexus as well the more the merrier they say Smile

shame there are no Italian tanks in this... Sad we had the best One Gear tanks in ll the wars combined.. seriously!!!!
Italian Tanks were the fastest reverse geared ONLY tanks... man we absolutely smoked the allies in Egypt... literally from the dust we made as we retreated LMAO Smile

M

MuSSa
[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [DnD]Shooter26 on Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 am

Hey Mussa & Nexus6,

Firstly Mussa as i said last night m8 i have kept a small tank so i can help the new guys get through the first couple of levels so when u got time m8 hookup with me and we will do some kick arse.

2nd nexus6 go to WOT Website and look up the clans and apply to join m8 as we are trying to get 14 members together for the tourneys, good to have u with us m8!

[DND]Admin
[DND]Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/Shooter26_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo65 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 am

Finally getting the installer downloaded, see you in there
Voodoo65
[DnD]Senior Officer
[DnD]Senior Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down